10 things you should know about liquid nitrogen tanks
By：adminauthor：admin Date:2020-07-09 09:22 View：
1. Nitrogen is an inert gas that can replace oxygen in the air. Therefore, do not install and use liquid nitrogen storage tanks in enclosed areas. It must be stored in a well-ventilated place.
2. Always ensure that all safety valves are in good condition. They protect the liquid nitrogen tank from overpressure and explosion.
3. Nitrogen is a low-temperature liquid, stored in a vacuum insulated tank. Protect the liquid nitrogen tank from the corrosive environment to avoid external corrosion.
4. Regular inspection and maintenance of liquid nitrogen storage tanks is very important. Please consult the nitrogen supplier who has installed the tank in your area. They know that jar better than you.
5. Observe the local regulations applicable to liquid nitrogen storage tanks. Some regulations may require the liquid nitrogen facility to be fully fenced, with only one access door.
6. If you plan to install a new liquid nitrogen storage tank, please ensure that it is installed in an area with sufficient space for storage tank transportation for refilling. Tank trucks are usually used to transport liquid nitrogen from producers to several customers on the same day.
7. Do not overfill the liquid nitrogen tank.
8. Provide the facility with adequate and appropriate safety signs and safety instructions. Don't forget to write down the emergency phone number next to the facility.
9. Do not let the liquid level in the tank be less than 5 inches. This is very important for maintaining the vacuum degree of the insulating tank.
10. It is important to indicate whether the valve position is open or closed. Use clear labels for this purpose. Provide complete instructions on the liquid nitrogen tank and clearly explain what to do if a fault occurs.
If you are interested in the liquid nitrogen tanks,Low temperature liquid nitrogen storage tank,liquid nitrogen container or need to consult, please click on our online customer service.Welcome sending your inquiry.
Sales Manager: Amanda Hou