All knowledge of liquid nitrogen tanks
By：adminauthor：admin Date:2019-05-15 14:53 View：
ZPX liquid nitrogen tank product introduction:
ZPX liquid nitrogen tank is a self-developed product of our company. At present, it has the domestic core patent liquid nitrogen tank production technology, and strictly implements the quality standard of GB/T5458-2012 "Liquid Nitrogen Biological Container". All products pass the product quality supervision and inspection institute. Performance Testing.
ZPX liquid nitrogen tank products are commonly used for long-term low-temperature storage and transportation of livestock frozen semen and vaccines, cells, microorganisms, etc. with liquid nitrogen as refrigerant. They are widely used in animal husbandry bureaus, farms, universities, scientific research institutes, medical, national defense, machinery. , electronics, metallurgy, energy and other industries.
Please click: Factory Production Workshop Video
The structural characteristics of Zhongpanxin liquid nitrogen tank products:
The main advantages of ZPX liquid nitrogen tank products:
Made of high-strength aluminum alloy;
High-vacuum multi-layer insulation design, light weight, small amount of liquid nitrogen static daily steaming loss;
Optional lock cover to protect the safety of samples stored in the container;
Equipped with a protective cover to prevent the collision of the product during use;
Provide vacuum quality assurance of not less than five years.
Zhongpanxin liquid nitrogen tank product picture
Zhongpanxin liquid nitrogen tank product technical parameter table:
1. As shown in the figure, the container consists of a liner, a bladder, a lifting cylinder, and a neck tube connecting the inner and outer bladders. The inner and outer bladders are made of high-strength, aerospace aluminum alloy, which is durable and durable.
2. There is a high vacuum between the liner and the outer bladder. The vacuum membrane is equipped with multiple layers of imported insulation material, so it has good refrigeration performance.
3. The neck plug is made of polyurethane with good heat insulation. It has the dual function of reducing liquid nitrogen evaporation and fixing the cylinder.
4. The neck tube is made of glass-reinforced compound, which has a very low thermal conductivity and minimizes external heat entering from the neck tube.
5. A vacuum adsorbent is placed in the vacuum chamber to adsorb the gas volatilized by metal or other substances in the vacuum chamber to maintain a high vacuum for a long time.
6. The lifting cylinder is placed in liquid nitrogen to store frozen articles. The upper part of the lifting cylinder is fixed by the small groove of the neck plug and the notch of the engraved disc to ensure stable and reliable transportation.
Use and maintenance of Zhongpanxin liquid nitrogen tank products:
Zhongpanxin liquid nitrogen tank product details:
Instructions for use of Zhongpanxin liquid nitrogen tank products:
1. Before using the product, the user should check the appearance quality of the product before unpacking. If the container is found to be defective, return the information to our sales department, generation agency and distribution unit within 5 working days after receiving the product. The relevant provisions are enforced.
2. Liquid nitrogen is an ultra-low temperature liquid (-196 ° C). If it is splashed on the skin, it will cause similar burns. Therefore, when filling the liquid nitrogen and taking out the liquid nitrogen, you should wear warm gloves, not bare feet or wear slippers to avoid liquid. Nitrogen splash hurts people.
3. The container can only be used to fill liquid nitrogen, and it can not be filled with liquid air and liquid oxygen, so as not to cause violent combustion with certain substances in the container.
4. It is forbidden to use storage tanks for transportation tanks. If liquid nitrogen needs to be transported, special liquid nitrogen transport tanks must be used. For example, YDS-30B produced by our company is a special liquid nitrogen transport tank. Structural design.
5. Only use the neck plug that is matched with the factory to close the tank mouth. It should not be replaced by other plugs. It is even more difficult to use a sealed plug to avoid the damage of the container caused by the increase of nitrogen pressure caused by the continuous evaporation of liquid nitrogen.
6. When checking the liquid level in the container, insert a solid plastic stick or a small wooden stick into the bottom. After 5-10 seconds, remove it. The length of the frost is the liquid level. Never use a hollow rod or a plastic tube. Liquid nitrogen is sprayed from the inside of the tube to injure people.
7. Although nitrogen is an odorless, odorless, non-toxic gas, in the case of poor ventilation, the evaporated nitrogen will increase the amount of nitrogen in the indoor air, and the relative decrease in oxygen content may cause suffocation to the human body. The storage location and operating point of the nitrogen biological container shall be enhanced by ventilation in the room to keep the air fresh.
8. The neck tube is the passage for the inlet and outlet of liquid nitrogen and frozen products. Do not scratch the tube wall when using it. If the neck tube is damaged, the container cannot be repaired.
The vacuum sealing joint of the container is a key component for maintaining the vacuum of the sandwich interlayer. Once it is damaged, the vacuum of the sandwich interlayer will be deteriorated immediately, and the product cannot be used continuously, so the user must not open the vacuum sealing joint of the container without authorization.
1. When inserting and removing frozen items, try to make the opening time of the tank opening as short as possible to reduce the amount of liquid nitrogen loss, and do not put the lifting tube completely, so as not to affect the storage effect of the item.
2. Strictly prevent excessive impact and collision. Because the tank is in a high vacuum state, the outer bladder will withstand the contrast of the surrounding atmosphere. Therefore, the container (outer bladder) will not be sunken in excessive impact and collision, and if the depression is not stable after evaporation, It can still be used, such as deterioration of evaporation performance, that is, the container cannot be repaired.
3. Check the weight of the container frequently to know how many days the liquid nitrogen can be used. When the liquid nitrogen is reduced to 1/3 of the total capacity, the liquid nitrogen is replenished immediately to avoid necrosis of the stored items.
4. It is found that there is sweating or hoarfrost around the neck of the container, which proves that the vacuum of the container has deteriorated and cannot be reused. It should be replaced immediately.
Washing and drying of Zhongpanxin liquid nitrogen tank products:
During the use of the liquid nitrogen container, the water will slowly accumulate in the inner tank, and the bacteria will be mixed and mixed into the liquid nitrogen. Due to the above reasons, the inner liner will be corroded to a considerable extent, and the reproduction of the bacteria will be reduced. The fertilization rate of semen is therefore best to wash the liquid nitrogen container 1-2 times a year.
The washing method is as follows:
1. Remove the lifting cylinder and liquid nitrogen from the container and leave it for about two days. The temperature inside the container will rise to about 0 °C.
2. Inject the inner tank with warm water of 40-50 ° C, then scrub with a cloth;
3. Rinse with water;