How to store liquid nitrogen cryogenic containers
By：adminauthor：admin Date:2021-06-23 14:27 View：
Liquid nitrogen tank is used to store liquid nitrogen. Liquid nitrogen is inert, colorless, odorless, non-corrosive, non-flammable and extremely low temperature. But skin contact with liquid nitrogen can cause frostbite. If the nitrogen generated by vaporization under normal pressure is excessive, the partial pressure of oxygen in the air can be reduced, and in extreme cases, hypoxia can be caused. Therefore, aviation aluminum liquid nitrogen tanks need to be well kept to avoid leakage.
The specific storage methods are as follows:
1. Before use, check if there is any dent in the shell and whether the vacuum exhaust port is intact;
2. Whether the membrane of the vacuum port is opened;
3. Check the vacuum cap for cracks;
If the vacuum port is damaged, the degree of vacuum will be reduced, and it cannot be insulated when it is severely damaged. If you continue to use it, the top of the tank will frost, and the loss of liquid nitrogen is large.
Note: After the inspection is completed, during use, we should not touch the vacuum port.
4. Secondly, check the inside of the tank. If there is foreign matter, be sure to remove it to avoid the inner tank from being corroded.
5. When transporting liquid nitrogen tanks, be sure to pack them in a wooden stand and pad them well. Cans and cans should be stuffed tightly with fillers to avoid collision with each other. Handle with care when handling. When storing liquid nitrogen tanks, keep them in a cool, well-ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight and prevent the tanks from tipping over.
Sales Manager: Amy Xu